The next morning saw much better weather at Ingham.
The first thing I saw on arrival was Macknade Mill's bogie Baldwin number 19, proceeding through the Victoria Mill yard with empties for the Hamleigh area.
The ex-Plane Creek Mill Clyde HG-3R DALRYMPLE has now been thoroughly 'Herbertised' and was on full yard shunting duties.
DH-class CLEM MAC was on sugar box duties, as usual. It has received a remodelled front end. It carries (once) illuminated number panels from DH8 and DH38 and now has a Sucrogen sticker on the cab side.
- Tuesday 25 May Sandstone Estates Day 2
- Wednesday 26 May Sandstone Estates Day 3
- Thursday 27 May Sandstone Estates Day 4
- Friday 28 May Paton’s Country Railway
- Saturday 29 May Creighton Day 1
- Sunday 30 May Creighton Day 2
- Monday 31 May Creighton to Port Elizabeth
- Tuesday 1 June Avontuur line Day 1
- Wednesday 2 June Avontuur line Day 2
- Thursday 3 June Avontuur line Day 3
- Friday 4 June Avontuur line Day 4
- Saturday 5 June Avontuur line Day 5
- Sunday 6 June Johannesburg
- Saturday 26 June Tully and Mourilyan
- Sunday 27 June Ingham
- ▼ June (15)