About Me

My photo
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
See also John Raby's blogs at www.rabylee.uk/linesidingindex.html

Followers

Thursday, May 6, 2010

South Africa May-June 2010

On hearing of my proposed trip to South Africa, Wilfred Mole of Sandstone made the suggestion that I might like to make a blog of my trip, so here goes.
It will be my first trip to Africa and I am looking forward to it very much. There are increasing numbers of South Africans living in this part of Australia now so it will be enjoyable to visit their homeland and learn about this new nation at first hand.

1 comment:

  1. JOHN, I envy you. I was on the tour in 2008 and the railway content was second to none.I look forward to your comments! I hope you have got some warm clothing with, as the Free State can be baie koue this time of the year.Please give my regards to Geoff Cooke,Roger Belsey,South Devon Railway.

    ReplyDelete