On hearing of my proposed trip to South Africa, Wilfred Mole of Sandstone made the suggestion that I might like to make a blog of my trip, so here goes.
It will be my first trip to Africa and I am looking forward to it very much. There are increasing numbers of South Africans living in this part of Australia now so it will be enjoyable to visit their homeland and learn about this new nation at first hand.
- South Africa May-June 2010
- Southern African itinerary
- Brisbane International Airport Monday 17 May p.m.
- Monday 17 – Tuesday 18 May. Singapore.
- Tuesday 18 May. Singapore – Johannesburg – Bulaway...
- Wednesday 19 August - Shurugwi
- Thursday 20 May. Bulawayo - Johannesburg - Richard...
- Friday - Saturday 21-22 May. Umfolosi Sugar Plante...
- Saturday 23 May. Wild Life
- Monday 24 May Sandstone Estates Day 1
- ▼ May (10)