About Me

My photo
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
See also John Raby's blogs at www.rabylee.uk/linesidingindex.html

Followers

Friday, March 16, 2012

So far this year, I have been very busy on a number of projects. A major one has been working on a large part of the text for a new book on the locomotives built at the Bundaberg Foundry, in collaboration with Brian Webber. I have also been getting ready for a trip to the Sandstone Steam Gala as well as preparing for my retirement on 11 April.
I did some research in Bundaberg in January and took a few photos at Millaquin Mill.

Being the maintenance season, some of the bogie locos were outside the shed with their bogies out for final drive attention.
On 23 March I'll be at Sandstone and if I can find internet connections, I'll be blogging about my trip there, so keep a look out.

No comments:

Post a Comment