About Me

My photo
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
See also John Raby's blogs at www.rabylee.uk/linesidingindex.html

Followers

Friday, September 5, 2014

Lautoka & Labasa Wednesday 3 September

Today was the day when I flew from Nadi on Viti Levu to Labasa on Vanua Levu.

I had time to see a few locos on my drive to the airport and then on arrival at Labasa managed to catch up with a little bit of action there.

Lautoka’s Ontrak Baldwin rebuild 13 CHILLI heads south with empties at Field 40 Loop in Lautoka.

Ontrak Clyde rebuild 23 Howie at Navo depot.

Labasa Mill’s IBS Clyde rebuild 16 DAMO waits at the weighbridge

This harvester came to Labasa from Mackay this year.

EM Baldwin 4wDH 4 is back in service in the Labasa empty yard

A Labasa ex-Isis loco numbered 21 that I suspect to be ex-Lautoka Mill 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment